Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday, August 29

Read this small newspaper clipping and then write a blog post about it. What are your thoughts? How does it make you feel? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.




After reading this article, I totally agree with the it. The post makes me want to start working way harder for things that I want to accomplish. A lot of times we expect stuff to be given to us and we give nothing in return, such as doing chores or helping others before ourselves.  We expect our parents to let us do everything and give us everything when all we are doing is sitting around waiting for someone to do it for us. A lot of times teenagers don't work hard for what they want and the just try to find short cuts and try to take the easy way out.  I think everyone needs to start working hard for what they want and not hoping that it will happen or that someone else will do it for them.  I agree with this clipping and I am going to let it help me to do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment