Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday, September 2

Tell me all about your Labor Day weekend. What did you do? Include photos!

For Labor Day, my family went to the Lake of the Ozarks with my uncle's family and my grandma. My uncle has a boat, a jetski, and we rent a condo. It's always a blast because we go tubing, fishing, and go karting. I love that I get to see my family because they live in St. Louis, so that means we can't all get together as often as we would prefer.  My favorite part of the trip is when we went tubing because it was so choppy out on the water, we were in the air most of the time.  It did hurt extremely bad when we fell off though because we were going so fast and it was so rough.  I also enjoyed riding the jetski for the first time because we could go way faster it seemed like and we could do more turns and fun things. I always enjoy spending the time that i get to spend with my family. Photo Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment