Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13



I think the set of classes that would be most useful might be different from what I am taking now.  Some of my classes, I don't see myself using in the future, such as what I am learning now in Honors Geometry.  Angles and triangles don't seem like they would be extremely as useful as Spanish. Spanish will keep becoming way more useful as life goes on, with the number of Spanish Speaking Americans increasing. Ideally I think it would be important to learn how to pay taxes or bills.  Maybe there is a class for that I can take.  A lot of my classes as of right now, I can see myself using in the future, but sometimes I think the classes should be taught where students are excited to go to that class because it is their favorite class, not where half of the class is playing on their phone because they are bored out of their minds. So, I wouldn't change too much, except for having more classes to help me in the future and they would be set up more efficiently.  The new names of the classes would stay the same, because I bet there are some out there that we don't know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment