Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

This weekend I hungout with my friends, watched the Royals, and played in a basketball game.  Nothing was very exciting but it was super fun to watch the Royals sweep the Angels.  I love that Kansas City has so much enthusiasm when cheering for our teams.  We broke the record for loudest stadium and now everyone is cheering for the Royals to keep winning. My favorite place in Kansas City is probably my house because I can do everything I love there: eat cookies and watch Netflix.  My favorite team is the Royals because they are fun to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment