Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19

Now that you've been in Emerging Technology for several weeks... what do you think? Do you think the web tools (Drive, Evernote, Bubbl, etc.) are helpful to you? Do you think they will be helpful throughout high school or even college? Explain.

I think this class has been so helpful in many ways.  The tools that I have learned how to use will be extremely helpful in the future.  I will definitely use them in the future.  I can stay organized way easier and way more efficiently. It makes it so easy to save something onto my Google drive because I can access it anywhere and I don't have to worry about it not saving or me forgetting to email it to myself. All these tools especially Evernote and Bubbl make it so much easier to do research and save the information we found fast and easy to get to.  Researching will be so much easier from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment