Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

This weekend I went to Homecoming for the first time with my all of my friends. It was so fun because I got to get my hair, make up, and nails done, which I don't get done very often.  We took pictures at Sydney Renkemeyer's house and then split up into our dinner groups an my friends and our "dates" ate at Kyoto's.  It was really fun and delicious.  When we got to the dance, I expected it to be dumb and boring because that is all I heard that it was, but surprisingly I had so much fun with all of my friends.  Afterwards, we just went to a friend's house and just hung out.  It was a fun weekend overall because I also had two basketball games and went to the Homecoming football game on Friday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment