Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday, September 3

Yesterday I asked your to "think differently" and push yourself to be uncommon with your PSA project using Google Slides. Why do you think I asked you to do that? What is the point? Why not just use bullets and headers? Explain.

I think you wanted us to really try to make it unique and put in a lot of effort.  Typically we just make boring power points and it is the same thing over and over again, which probably gets old to watch and grade.  I think you wanted us to try and do something outside the box and see how well we know Google Slides.  The point is that we shouldn't always do the easiest way possible through everything but that we try to make something different and unusual. For example, I made my own gif by taking screenshots of different positions of images on my Google Slides. I also used the tool bar to make lines and shapes and try to make it more unique. We shouldn't always just use bullets because they are boring, unoriginal, and normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment