Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday, Septmeber 17

Do you enjoy writing? When do you enjoy it? What kind of writing do you enjoy? Why do you think the ability to write is so important no matter what kind of writing it is? Give an example that you enjoyed writing or hated writing. Why?

Sometimes I enjoy writing, but it depends what I am supposed to write about.  I enjoy writing when I can choose what I want to write about.  I don't enjoy writing when it is a timed write and it is argumentative when you need to grab evidence from every article you read.  The ability to write is very important in every kind of writing because if you are told to write a certain way but you only write the way that you enjoy, then you will have a lot of difficulties trying to write a different way. One time I hated writing was when it was a timed write and I couldn't think how I could answer the question that was given so I spent a lot of time trying to think and then I was rushed writing so it wasn't my best quality of writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment