Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday, September 16



Reflect on this quote. Give an example of a time in your life that this might have been the case.



i agree with this quote one hundred percent. In life you can choose to ready yourself for what is coming up that may be difficult or you can wing it and end up doing poorly. This quote could be used for a lot of things. If you have a big test coming up and you hangout with your friends instead of studying, you would be preparing yourself to fail the test that you could have done well on if you had studied. One example, that suits me more, is in sports. Softball isn't my favorite sport so I don't necessarily make it a top priority and sometimes blow off practicing at home.  Then in games I immediately regretted not spending that extra time because I messed up on something that I know I could have done right if I practiced it more.  Sometimes staying up late and being stressed out before a big test or a game, will turn out better for you rather than you blowing it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment