Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, September 23

What are your favorite apps on your phone or tablet? Why?

I have a lot of favorite apps on my phone. Probably my favorite app is the mesages app because I enjoy texting my friends because they keep me entertained when I am bored.  My second favorite app is Bakery Story because you can build your own bakery and make cool foods and you can also play with your friends and see how quickly you can level up.  Some of my other favorite apps are Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. I like Instagram because I can see pictures from my friends' events. For example, when my friends went to homecoming at a different school I can see them and what they looked like. I like Twitter because you can tweet what is on your mind,you can see what your friends are doing, or what is trending on the web. I love using all of these apps but I should probably spend a little less time on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment