Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday, November 14

Tell me about your experience with taking your stop-motion photos. What problems did you run in to? What did you find difficult about the process? What would you go back and change about HOW you took the photos? Explain yourself.

Taking stop-motion photos was kind of difficult. Trying not to move the camera and come up with a creative topic that would look cool was also difficult for me.  Also a challenge I faced was not having a tripod. Since I had to redo mine at home, I should have brought a tripod and that would have helped tremendously. This project was very time consuming and required you to know how exactly you wanted to place things. I would change the location of my photos to a white background but I think I am proud of how it turned out. I did enjoy this project though, it made us think hard about what we wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment