Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday, November 3

This weekend I went to two Halloween parties, both on Friday.  At the first one there was a lot of food and it was sort of relaxing.  We sat around a bonfire and then watched a scary movie called Sinister.  I hate scary movies and that was the first one I had ever seen.  I couldn't even watch the whole movie, and ever since I watched it, I have woken up in the middle of the night being scared.  At the next party it was a completely different enviornment.  It was darker and the music that was playing was really loud.  There was a lot of dancing, but since I can't dance, I ate pizza on the couch.  It was overall fun and I was so tired the next day I played Mario Kart all day until my mom asked if I wanted to go shopping, so I went and got a lot of new clothes for fall/winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment