Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday, November 12

For my stop motion animation project, I came up with some different ideas, but I'm still not exactly sure what I am going to do.  I was thinking it would be cool to make it look like my sister was flipping more times than she actually could on our trampoline, but it might be too cold for that.  Some other ideas I came up with were a basketball moving itself up and down a court and then making a basket, a scrabble game with the pieces moving by their selves, or using candy to tell a story. I may not even ed up choosing those, but for now those are my ideas.  All of my ideas can be creative by adding certain features that actually couldn't happen in real life.  I am going to execute my idea quickly and efficiently.
















No comments:

Post a Comment