Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesay, November 19

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

The video I turned in I was proud of! I was also happy that people enjoyed my video. I could tell by what they commented on the page. They were all positive and it makes me feel like I did a good job.  If I could do it again, I would try to come up with something more clever that could have involved people. I think I did a good job on managing my time well even though I had to do it at home. I think that my lighting and camera angles were pretty good but I would try to do something more out of the box.  I am proud of how I did and I think if I can do it again I would do an even better job.  Stop motion animation is really fun and I would like to do it more often because it makes you feel creative and the finished product looks really cool.


 Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment