Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

Normally for Thanksgiving my family goes to St. Louis to get together with out family and we all eat at my grandma's house. But this year my grandma is going to Dallas to spend Thanksgiving with my aunt and her family. So instead we will be staying here and eating at my other grandparents' house and going to St. Louis for Christmas.  Each year we go to my cousin's house a day before and make one of the meals that we will be eating on Thanksgiving. I am excited to do that this year since we never get to see each other anymore. We also always watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade which is always a good time. This weekend will probably seem weird because the "traditions" won't be the same this year. Also, this weekend I'm going to hopefully catching up on sleep and some old friends that I never see because of school and sports.  I don't plan to Black Friday shop because I find that boring. I think that it is also a waste of time to wait that long in line for clothes.  Plus I think that we have basketball practice some days which I'm looking forward to because it's always fun to spend time with my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment