Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday, November 4

Yesterday you edited and uploaded photos to your blog. Tell me more about your photos. HOW did you edit them? Why did you choose the photos that you did? Explain your assignment.

Yesterday when we started editing photos, I chose the ones I thought I took the best, and the ones with the best quality. Some of the pictures we had to take were hard to come up with ideas, but when I thought of an idea it turned out good and I was proud of how I took it.  When I started using Photoshop.com I tried a whole bunch of different things because I had never used it before.  First, I started by cropping the unnecessary parts out of the pictures.  It was a really cool effect when trying to use the auto correct, saturation, soft focus, hue, etc.  Although they all added cool effects, some of them didn't make the picture look better.  It was a fun website to edit photos and play around with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment