Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday, November 17

Tell me about your weekend.

On Friday, I went to my friend Eddie's house for a bonfire with my friends Nick, Morgan, and Cameron. It was a fun time and his dogs are ADORABLE!! They are baby bulldogs I think. Then on Saturday I went to support BV Cheer at BVSW and we won.  They did amazing and it was clear that they were the best and that all of their hard work payed off. Then I got invited to go to Eddie's again to hang out but I decided that I wanted to stay home and do nothing. It was awesome!! Then on Sunday  had nothing to do all day so I just kept telling myself I would do my biology paper but we all know that didn't happen. Then I was going to eat at Kyoto's for Maddie's birthday dinner but they cancelled our reservation and my dad picked me up before after we got seated :( </3 It is my favorite restaurant so I was really sad. But then I went to Orange Leaf with my basketball team for an end of the season party and that was so fun. In the pictures I look a little weird though. I got the most ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment